- User Agreement
This Site is offered and available to users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, and reside in India or any of its territories. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving the Services provided by the Site under Indian laws or other applicable jurisdictions. The Site is directed to those individuals and entities located in India. It is not directed to any person or entity in any jurisdiction where (by reason of nationality, residence, citizenship or otherwise) the publication or availability of the Site and its content, including its Services, are unavailable or otherwise contrary to local laws or regulations. If this applies to you, you are not authorized to access or use any of the information on this Site. KMH in no way implies that the information, opinions, advice or other content on the Site is appropriate or that its services are available outside India. Those who choose to access this Site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You may use the Site, and the information, writings, images and/or other works that you see, hear or otherwise experience on the Site (singly or collectively, the “Content”) solely for your non-commercial, personal purposes and/or to learn about KMH Services and physicians.
- Accuracy and Integrity of Information
The information presented on or through the Site is made available solely for general information purposes. Although Kant Hospital attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it is not under any obligation to update the Content and makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the usefulness, correctness or accuracy of the information on this Site. It is possible that the Site could include typographical errors, inaccuracies or other errors, and that unauthorized additions, deletions and alterations could be made to the Site by third-parties. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- No Medical Advice
This Site does not provide medical advice, including diagnosis. Nothing you read or learn on this Site should be considered to constitute medical advice as the Site is provided for general information and educational purposes only. Information on this Site is not intended to create any physician-patient relationship. The medical/treatment related information you obtain from this Site might be inappropriate for your own situation, or might be misinterpreted. Kant Hospital assumes no responsibility for how you use the information you obtain from this Site. Although we strive to keep our information up to date, medical information changes rapidly, and some information may be out of date. Hence, we advice you to consult your personal physician for your own health situation, including diagnosis and treatment.
- Electronic Communications
By visiting the Site or by sending e-mail to us, you are knowingly and voluntarily consenting to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. If you would like to opt-out of receiving electronic communications from us you may do so by using the unsubscribe functions at the bottom of our communications.
- Use License
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
- using any device to retrieve any portion of the Site or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose or attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the Site;
- Removing any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from the materials or contained in or on the Site or transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other computer or server;
- Restricting or iKMHibiting any other user from using the Site;
- Posting or transmitting through the Site any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including but not limited to any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law;
- Interfering with or disrupting the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Site; or
- Transmitting any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
- Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being accessed by you and Kant Hospital may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
- Confidential and Proprietary Information / Visitor Submissions
- Your Content
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Kant Hospital a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Kant Hospital reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall Kant Hospital, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Kant Hospital, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
The trademarks, service marks, and trade names of this Site are the property of KMH or its content suppliers and are protected by the Indian laws. Nothing in this Site grants to you any license or right to use any trademark, service mark, trade name or logo without prior written permission of KMH, except as permitted by applicable law.
- Links and Hyperlinks
Persons constructing other websites may link to any of the pages on our Site, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of our reputation, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on KMH’s part. You may not link to isolated elements on this Site (including photographs, illustrations, diagrams, buttons, text, or any other elements whatsoever) for the purpose of “inlining” them into the context of other web pages, or for linking such isolated elements to other web pages. You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. Any other use will be a violation of copyright or other intellectual property right and could subject you to liability.
- Warranty Disclaimer
This Site, including any Content or information contained within it or any Site-related Service, is provided “as is,” with all faults, with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
KMH does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials on this Site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. The materials in this Site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Although Kant Hospital attempts to ensure the integrity and accurateness of the Site, it is not under any obligation to update the Content and makes no guarantees whatsoever as to the usefulness, correctness or accuracy of the information on this Site. These materials could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments occurring after their respective dates. No oral or written information or advice by KMH or its affiliates or authorized representatives shall create a warranty or in any way increase the scope of this warranty.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Kant Hospital from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
16.Variation of Terms
Kant Hospital is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Kant Hospital is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Kant Hospital and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
19.Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Rajasthan in India and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in in for the resolution of any disputes.
- Your Comments and Concerns
This Site is operated by Kant Hospital located at Faridabad, Haryana. All feedback, comments and other communications relating to the Site should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org